We all know those people who turn the volume all the way up and sing their hearts out during car rides. I have passed way too many people to count on the highway who are having their own little jam session, and even caught them belting it out while stopped at a red light. Don’t deny it…you’ve done it.
Today, I am going to suggest 25 songs of all genres for you to listen to while driving to UConn to make your commute a little more enjoyable, and to give you the opportunity to channel your inner Beyoncé.
- Shape of You-Ed Sheeran
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever-Taylor Swift and ZAYN
- Body Like a Back Road-Sam Hunt
- 24K Magic-Bruno Mars
- Paris-The Chainsmokers
- Love On The Brain-Rihanna
- Dirt On My Boots-Jon Pardi
- Water Under the Bridge-Adele
- Blue Ain’t Your Color-Keith Urban
- Scars to Your Beautiful-Alessia Cara
- Think a Little Less-Michael Ray
- Let Me Love You-DJ Snake (ft. Justin Bieber)
- Love Me Now-John Legend
- Star Of The Show-Thomas Rhett
- Better Man-Little Big Town
- My Church-Maureen Morris
- Just Hold On-Steve Aoki and Louis
- God, Your Mama, And Me-Florida Georgia Line (ft. Backstreet Boys)
- Say You Won’t Let Go-James Arthur
- Fast-Luke Bryan
- May We All-Florida Georgia Line (ft. Tim McGraw)
- Chained to the Rhythm-Katy Perry (ft. Skip Marley)
- For Her-Chris Lane
- HandClap-Fitz & The Tantrums
How long is your commute? String together songs to last your whole car ride-you can make a playlist for your ride to campus, and a separate playlist for your ride home from campus. Do you like more upbeat music as you start your day and more relaxing tunes as you make your journey back home?
Whatever type of songs you prefer, music is always a great way to make your car ride more enjoyable. When you get to campus, be sure to check out all of our Off-Campus Student Services events, including the “Commuter Chocolate Break” this Wednesday, February 22nd in the Student Union Room 106A from 1:00-2:30PM to indulge in some chocolate sweets!
Off-Campus Student Services