Spring semester has started and it sure is good to be back on campus. With that being said, Off-Campus Student Services has planned plenty of events and activities for this semester. Here are a few events to take full advantage of and attend this spring:
- As always, we have our Commuter Coffee every Wednesday from 9-10AM. Come stop by the Student Union Room 315 for FREE coffee and snacks and chat with our staff before you head off to start your day.
- On Thursday, January 26th, Off-Campus Student Services will be giving away free coffee and bagels in X Lot from 7:30-9:00AM. Our staff will be there to hand out information about time management, good study habits, and how to stay organized!
- On Wednesday January 25th, there will be a Resume Critique with Commuters in the Commuter Lounge (Room 108). Get your resume critiqued by professionals from the Center for Career Development and enjoy free snacks as a way to reward yourself for working on your professional development!
- On Thursday March 9th we will be having one of our biggest events of the semester-the Off-Campus Housing Fair! Come to the Student Union Ballroom from 10AM-3PM for a chance to talk to local property management companies, landlords, Town and University Offices and other organizations about accommodations and resources for off-campus living.
- Last but not least, Commuter Appreciation Week will be held from April 3rd-April 7th. This is a time dedicated to commuter students to acknowledge the extra effort they make driving to campus every day. Stay tuned to hear about all the exciting events being held on each day!
There are countless events planned for this semester through Off-Campus Student Services, so be sure to check your e-mails and keep up with our social media accounts to make sure you are in the loop with all of the happenings being held on and off campus this spring.
- Instagram: @uconnoffcampus
- Twitter: @UCONNoffcampus
- Pinterest: Off-Campus UCONN
- Facebook: @UConnOCSS
Have a fantastic semester!
Off-Campus Student Services
- Image: https://www.google.com/search?q=uconn+in+the+spring&biw=1264&bih=797&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid54WGkM_RAhXDQSYKHQBpDA8Q_AUICCgD#imgrc=BcrmF-ZfKpcuFM%3A